- A) Autobotics Battery Tools is a trading name of Autobotics.
- B) The following Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreements, warranties, representations, undertakings or understandings between the parties and may not be varied except in writing.
Carriage is charged separately in line with our prevailing published tariff.
Delivery or despatch dates cannot be guaranteed. An honest and sincere effort will always be put forth to meet your requested delivery date(s). The failure to meet this date(s) on an order does not constitute sufficient reason for cancellation or refusal of our products. All agreements for deliveries and acceptances of orders are contingent upon strikes, accidents, fire or flood damage or any other cause beyond our control.
- a) Advice of damage, delay or loss of goods in transit or of non-delivery must be given in writing to the Seller and the carrier within three clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 3 days of notification of despatch of the goods) and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to the Seller and the carrier within seven clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 7 days of notification of despatch). All other claims must be made in writing to the Seller within 14 days of delivery. The Seller shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with except in any particular case where the buyer proves that (i) it was not possible to comply with the requirements and (ii) the claim was made as soon as reasonably possible.
- b) The Seller will not accept return of non-defective items without written consent. Such consent, if given, will be on the following terms:
- The buyer will provide the order number and date of the relevant invoice
- The product must be in perfect condition and in unbroken packages where applicable.
A re-handling charge will be made of 20% of the invoice value or £50, whichever is the greater.
No liability will be accepted by Autobotics Battery Tools in respect of any claim arising of damage to goods in transit. Autobotics Battery Tools may however in its absolute discretion agree to compensate the buyer in whole or in part in respect of any such damage which is proved to have occurred.
The Buyer is hereby notified that the Seller will not transfer any data to third party agencies.
These conditions and all other express and implied terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
All specifications and notices relied on by either party and all variations to this agreement must be in writing and include a duly authorised signature.
Nothing in these Terms shall affect the rights of Consumers.
All clauses and sub-clauses of this Agreement are severable and if any clause or identifiable part thereof is held to be unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such enforceability shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions or identifiable parts thereof in these Terms and Conditions.
Imagery displayed on the Autobotics Battery Tools website is for illustration purposes only. Autobotics Battery Tools endeavours to provide accurate product imagery but does not take responsibility for slight product variation including size and colour.
Offers & Promotions
From time-to-time, Autobotics Battery Tools may run promotional offers as part of its marketing strategy. Unless stated otherwise, such promotional offers are exclusive to orders placed on the Autobotics Battery Tools website only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Autobotics Battery Tools reserves the right to end any of its promotional offers at any time.
If you have any question about our terms and conditions please contact us by emailing email@example.com.